Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Night Alone


Well my husband left tonight to go work in Arizona. He is going to be gone for 2 whole weeks!!! what the heck am i going to do without him? he is my rock! he keeps me sane here in a town where he is my only friend! it defiantly helps me realise what i have, he is my best friend, my secret keeper, my cuddle buddy, my hairstylist, the person who i cry to, but mostly he is my Husband and my one and only lover! i miss him so much already! But im going to try to keep myself busy with house work, movies, taking walks and working. im making a goal to try to be healthier for my little man. it doesnt help that i made like 2 dozen cookies today. oh well.. the past is the past! im going to walk everyday. even if it is 20 degrees outside people who follow my blog need to help keep me to my word and check on me! k? that means you! im probably going to blog about my day to day business while he is gone to help keep me sane. oh and this is my super mom pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment