Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Orange Gatorade is my favorite


So much is going on these days and i love it! i love being busy and i love seeing people! Just today i got my hair colored, which i love btw, and i went to my brother in-laws jr. high wrestling meet and made a delicious breakfast for dinner!

My baby son got his first tooth yesterday! Its just a little jagged bit of tooth popping out of his gum! I love it and am extatic that he is getting so big and growing up, yet it saddens my heart that my baby is turning into a boy! I am so looking forward to raising him and being able to teach him things, i just hope i can instill good morals and goals into him! i sure will try my best!

Mogollon is going to state! YAY! its super exciting for me and Braden this year because we each have brothers that are playing! not to mention they are two of the star players :) i SOOOOO hope they win and i have a good feeling that they will!

My dad is going to the state game this weekend and will finally meet his grandson! I am happy about it! i havent seen him the entire time i have been married which is now 1 year 3 months and 9 days. but whos counting?


whats new with you?

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the game! Enjoy your time with family. Rhiot is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete