Saturday, October 30, 2010

The mom hair diaries


Lately i have been sporting this one quite a lot. its a great "second day" hair-do
ya know, the one where you washed and did your hair the day before, but you arent going to today? well this is what i do. i tease up the front and part it and simply bobby pin it back straighten all of the whispys down by my face and im ready to go! its super easy and takes me about 5 minutes! i love it. i used to have super long blonde hair that i would curl everyday before i had my son, but shortly found out that its not too realistic anymore since im a mom, especially since most of my getting ready involves rushing to take a shower while my son cries in his swing. So i ask you, WHAT IS YOUR "GO TO" MOM HAIRDO?

1 comment:

  1. Kiley, You always look gorgeous! No matter whether it is the first day or the second day!!

    ReplyDelete